header

Monday 17 June 2013

Allow me to introduce myself...

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8600349/?claim=2skgbawwxfv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Howdy.

My name is Sarah, I'm 22 years old and I live in a quaint little village just outside of Reading. My life has been pretty hectic up until now. So far I have got myself a degree (well done me!), spent time visiting some amazing corners of the world, and worked my butt off to prepare myself for my next big adventure: this so-called 'real world' that I hear so much about, and which I am looking forward to finding my place in. While these were all wonderful experiences that I would not change for anything, I felt like everything was getting a little too overwhelming for my liking, and I just needed to slow down, count to three, and figure out what I really wanted to do with my life. So that is exactly what I am doing.Taking a bit of a time out; a year to just be before I enter the terrifying world of work, which I am both dreading and excitedly anticipating.

So why start a blog, I hear you ask? It's more for myself than anything. I love love LOVE to write. Any excuse and I'm scribbling. At the moment I actually volunteer for a London based arts and culture website for which I write theatre reviews. I do love the theatre. Finding a gem of a play is exhilarating and visiting the theatre with friends is a wonderful way to pass an evening. Being given the opportunity to write about something that you love is a godsend, but I realised that I don't have to do it on a professional platform. If you want to do something, you should just do it. And there are many other things that I love, curling up with a good book and toying around with cosmetics are up there with the best of them, so I thought I would write about these things too, sharing with you my favourite books, products and experiences, whilst I try to formulate a plan about being a proper grown up! I hope you enjoy reading about my favourite things as much as I enjoy writing about them, and here's to the next chapter of my life.What better way to figure out what to do with it than by starting with what you love, right?

S.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment